Are you feeling an overwhelming swirl, disorientation that is pulling on anxiety, fatigue and a zoning out forgetfulness?
IT’S IN THE ATMOSPHERE. IT’S NOT YOU!
There is a breaking through you personally are in right now and there is a breaking through into a new time on the earth happening at the same time.
Your current moment is integrating with the new and unsettling and stirring up the spiritual atmosphere.
SPIRITUAL ATMOSPHERES are real and happen as we pray “Let your Kingdom come. Let your will be done in earth as it is in heaven”.
Slow down welcome the Prince of Peace as He takes you on a way not walked before and in a way you’ve not moved before.
“Then you will know which way to go, since you have never been this way before.” Joshua 3:4
As you welcome the Prince of Peace, I see the Spirit of Might coming upon you. (Isa 9:6) You are about to experience a super extraordinary strength that will renew you so you will “soar on wings like eagles, run and not grow weary, walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31
You are discovering a whole new dimension of His trustworthiness as you choose to trust Him over yourself.
You are not breaking down, you are breaking through. The greatest days are here.
WHAT IS THIS?
In this Discernment, Atmospheres and Intercession Workshop we will
1. Identify what is Discernment and why is it the most requested, sort after gift by leaders. Identify how God is increasing your ability to recognize His voice and what He is doing.
2. Identify what are atmospheres and look at the Biblical basis for how we shift atmospheres
3. Develop a great understanding and passion for the power of intercession
3. Develop keys to discerning and shifting atmospheres, building on your next level ability in discerning what is soul, what is spirit.
3. Develop new keys for more powerful intercession
What Others Are Saying?
“At a time when we, as the church, need to proactively and powerfully walk in God’s truth, Helen’s workshop offers critical insights and practical help in daily discernment. This is invaluable for those seeking to not only be aware of spiritual influences but to rise above them in God’s strength.”
– Pastor Alison, Australia