Blog - 1 Min Read
What’s your greatest fear? There seems to have been for a while now a fear that has knocked a generation around, the fear of being ordinary.
Deep in our humanity is embedded a desire.. I want my life to have meaning, significance.
It has propelled us to reach for the stars literally, to stand for beliefs and causes, to birth entire new technologies, arts and even nations.
In so many ways, this drives the very reason why we get out of bed in the morning. We know if we really are honest and authentic with ourselves we want to have an impact, we want to make a difference, we want our days and efforts to have meaning.
We want to do more than consume, we want to contribute.
We know instinctively we were made for significance. This is at the heart of our lives and of our leadership, because this is a deeply human issue.
One that Jesus died to answer. The cross of Jesus did more than the revealing of our sin. Underneath that sin, the cross revealed our worth. It was this that drove Him.
The level of authority and person sent by God revealed our level of our worth and value. It has always been that the level of authority and person sent by a King, Dignitary, Prime Minister or President, reveals the level of significance and honor of the one they are going to. A king does not send a kitchen hand to another King.
When the King of the Universe sent His son, the Prince of Peace, it revealed your value and worth. It took God sending Jesus, son of God and God himself, to reveal your immense worth and significance!
This underpins everything for us as human beings and leaders. Leadership comes out of who we are. Winning the battle with significance is colossal for our lives first and then for our leadership.
It was for Jesus. He was not exempt from this battle with significance. He fought it as the ones who saw Him grow up in Nazareth said, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, ‘I came down from heaven’?” (John 6:42)
Anyone that has been used significantly, has had a battle with their significance.
Striving for significance however will undermine our significance. We are never significant because we want to be. Jesus modeled in His own journey with significance, that we become significant because we do what God says. (John 5:19)
Pure simple obedience. He spoke, we did it. No-one may have seen our obedience to Him, but it was noted and recorded in Heaven.
We were made for meaning, for impact. We were made to disciple NATIONS. But it always begins with one battle, the battle with significance.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– 1. Enjoy mastering deeper awareness and consciousness of God’s Presence. Developing a culture of leading centered on the Presence of God (Rom 8:14)
2. Develop maturity in Spiritual Intelligence, Emotional Intelligence and Relational Skills. Any move of God sits on our relationships with one another. The level of our spiritual, emotional and relational health directly impacts this. Learning how to build connection and authenticity in relationships.
3. Effective Supernatural leadership requires cultivating self-awareness, knowing you identity in God, developing a leaders mindset, valuing self care for the long haul, harnessing the power of boundaries and accountability, and maturing your prophetic discernment for reading the times and seasons
4. Unlock the Cultural Architect as you live and lead. Identify your values, culture and part in the 5 fold Ministry
5. Growing your Spiritual Authority in spiritual gifts of discernment, prophetic wisdom, seeing in the Spirit.
6. Develop the skills and lifestyle of breakthrough and advance
7. Make the supernatural, natural!
-Invitation to join 2 x 60 minute LIVE Sessions per month (Zoom). If you can’t make a live call, no worries, each session is recorded so you can watch the replay. You can also email any questions you have before each session.
-Practical challenges are where the fun and growth also take place. These Practical Challenges will take you 1-2 hours PER MONTH to complete.
-Downloadable Resources and Full Lifetime Access
-Private Facebook Group to ask questions and get to know other members means you’re not alone. Helen is active on the Facebook page during the week to ask and answer questions, make comments, and see how everyone is going with the material. She will provide additional Facebook LIVES in this group as well, bringing the benefit of group coaching. She looks forward to meeting you in person when possible at other conferences and trainings where she is speaking.
-Access on Mobile and PC
-Access to Mentoring – 1 x 50% off a Spiritual Consultation (Personalized Spiritual Consultation takes anything this membership sparks in you, to a level further)
-Blogs and other resources emailed direct to you.
-Monthly Prayer and Connect times
– Certificate of Completion