Marcus Aurelius was the last emperor of the Pax Romana, the golden age of the great Roman Empire which had conquered the then known world. He made this statement, “What stands in the way becomes the way.”
Ironically what stood in his way amongst many things were Christians. Despite a significant life saving incident on the battlefield prior to his reign where he saw praying Christians save his army from dying of thirst, persecution of Christians increased under his reign.
He knew that whatever we tolerate, dominates, and so did the Christians he persecuted.
Both Marcus and the Christians of this period, knew it mattered what stood in the way of their lives and leadership.
There will always be challenges, in fact it is these challenges that determine leadership. It is these challenges that can become defining moments of destiny for us.
What stands in the way, doesn’t have to stop us nor does it have to become the way we live and lead. A leader understands this.
Great leaders can recognize what’s in the way not only in their organization but also in their internal struggle to show up and lead. Great leadership makes choices to do what is hard, right and courageous rather than what is comfortable and easy. And when they do, they advance who and what they are leading.
This is about identifying what is in the way of you advancing.
What we have listed are some of the results from thorough research with global companies who identified work behaviors and organizational culture concerns that got in the way for them. But this list is more than simply what shows up in the work place, what underlies them are deeply human issues. They show up in our homes, in our faith communities, in our sporting clubs. These are issues that Jesus spoke to the heart of over and over again in his leadership.
As you consider the year ahead, what’s in the way of you advancing in life and leadership?
Enjoy our quick Life and Leadership Check!
We have LIMITED SPACES LEFT! We have already 50% registrations in. Join this pioneering community and step further into Transformational Supernatural Leadership!
-Invitation to join 2 x 60 minute LIVE Sessions per month (Zoom). If you can’t make a live call, no worries, each session is recorded so you can watch the replay. You can also email any questions you have before each session.
-Practical challenges are where the fun and growth also take place. These Practical Challenges will take you 1-2 hours PER MONTH to complete.
-Downloadable Resources and Full Lifetime Access
-Private Facebook Group to ask questions and get to know other members means you’re not alone. Helen is active on the Facebook page during the week to ask and answer questions, make comments, and see how everyone is going with the material. She will provide additional Facebook LIVES in this group as well, bringing the benefit of group coaching. She looks forward to meeting you in person when possible at other conferences and trainings where she is speaking.
-Access on Mobile and PC
-Access to Mentoring – 1 x 50% off a Spiritual Consultation (Personalized Spiritual Consultation takes anything this membership sparks in you, to a level further)
-Blogs and other resources emailed direct to you.
-Monthly Prayer and Connect times
– Certificate of Completion
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– 1. Enjoy mastering deeper awareness and consciousness of God’s Presence. Developing a culture of leading centered on the Presence of God (Rom 8:14)
2. Develop maturity in Spiritual Intelligence, Emotional Intelligence and Relational Skills. Any move of God sits on our relationships with one another. The level of our spiritual, emotional and relational health directly impacts this. Learning how to build connection and authenticity in relationships.
3. Effective Supernatural leadership requires cultivating self-awareness, knowing you identity in God, developing a leaders mindset, valuing self care for the long haul, harnessing the power of boundaries and accountability, and maturing your prophetic discernment for reading the times and seasons
4. Unlock the Cultural Architect as you live and lead. Identify your values, culture and part in the 5 fold Ministry
5. Growing your Spiritual Authority in spiritual gifts of discernment, prophetic wisdom, seeing in the Spirit.
6. Develop the skills and lifestyle of breakthrough and advance
7. Make the supernatural, natural!